Complete your smile with a dental crown
Your smile says a lot about your personality, state of emotional well-being, and physical health, which is why cosmetic dentistry has become a popular option for many people who are unhappy with their smile. Dental crowns are a simple way to improve the look and health of damaged, decayed or badly stained teeth.
A consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Ben Polan at Exceptional Dental will help you discover how dental crowns can improve your smile.
What is a dental crown?
Dental crowns are customized covers for your teeth that are fabricated in a dental lab. The crown covers the entire tooth giving it an even, uniform, natural look. Dental crowns are used to:
- mend broken teeth
- strengthen cracked teeth
- repair teeth that are badly decayed
- hold a dental bridge in place
- cover a misshapen or badly discolored tooth
- restore a tooth after a root canal
- cap a dental implant
Choose strength and beauty
Dental crowns are made from a variety of materials that include metal, metal alloys over laid with porcelain, and strictly porcelain. The dental crown’s material composition affects its overall look and durability. Here are some facts about dental crown materials.
- Dr. Polan uses only the newest and most effect materials in creating your custom crowns.
- You can have your crown done in ONE visit using CEREC, the newest technology in creating beautiful, natural looking crowns.These crowns are matched in color to your natural teeth so they look completely natural. No dark ring at the gum line! and done in ONE visit!
Live better, smile more
Dental crowns are a relatively easy way for Dr. Polan to repair your damaged teeth. You’ll not only benefit emotionally from a nicer looking smile, you’ll profit from better oral health. You don’t have to get a cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills to achieve the smile of your dreams! If you are located in Beverly, MA, Dr. Ben Polan can help you get on the road to a healthier and more beautiful smile. And it can all be done in one visit!